Sunday, October 25, 2015

Flower crown

I am happy to show you my new hairstyle. I thought about getting a long bob haircut for some time now, but couldn't bring myself to actually cut it until last week. I still don't know how I didn't quit halfway through. 
Anyway, I am very pleased with the result and I hope you like it too.

Next week is Halloween. Who's excited? Not me. I mean, who likes being spooked? The same people who enjoy horror movies I assume. Weirdos! 
Also, those dreadful costumes, bleah! Absolutely tacky and unoriginal if you ask me. Everyone is either a zombie or a nurse. OK, rant over.

Let's go back to the pictures I took earlier today. It was such a nice autumn day today. My husband and I went for a walk in the park and of course I couldn't leave my camera behind. 
I just love this season, don't you?

I am wearing a Zara biker jacket, Zara knee-high boots, H&M dress and a Meli Melo gorgeous flower crown. 


No comments: