Sunday, February 15, 2015

C&A Spring 2015 collection

Hello! With everything going on in my life lately, I didn't really find the time to blog. A couple of weeks ago, something frivolous like buying a foundation that is a little darker for my skin tone would have been enough to upset me a little, but in light of a recent tragic event, I have realized that getting upset over things that aren't worth getting upset about is ridiculous.
The greatest blessing in life is family and you should treasure the moments you spend together with your loved ones because everything could change in the blink of an eye.
Before we all get teary-eyed, I want to share these pictures I took at the C&A Spring 2015 collection launch event. I like how the collection has a very relaxed mood and there were many items that I would see myself wearing at a music festival or a picnic this spring. 
I especially loved the flower arrangements at the event. My grandmother had a soft spot for flowers too. I hope you are surrounded by flowers up there, grandma.


No comments: