Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Look

This is what I wore last week when I went to the V for Verde fair. I didn't follow the dress code to wear something green for the occasion, as you can notice, but at least I took these pictures next to the mostly green climbing plants.
Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I am wearing a lot of black here. I bought at least 4 black clothing items in the past month and slowly but surely, I am turning into a black swan. OK, not a swan, more of a duckling. Seasons change, people change, wardrobes change. 
It's funny how I decided to go over to the dark side right after I brought home a white Persian cat (picture of Yuki at the bottom of the post). It goes without saying that black clothes and white cat hair don't exactly go hand in hand.


No comments: