Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The preview of H&M's Studio Collection Autumn Winter 2014

Hi! Last week I went to H&M's showroom to take a look at the preview of H&M's Studio Collection A/W 2014. In case you were wondering, H&M Studio is the new name for H&M’s seasonal fashion collection of key pieces and every season the design team behind H&M Studio will launch an exclusive collection of statement pieces. 

“I loved the mix of feminine and masculine for autumn at H&M Studio. Slip dresses and draped tops are the new essentials, especially when worn with blazers or biker jackets. It’s about taking the Parisian spirit and bringing it to the H&M world,” says Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design, New Development.
 
The fabrics featured silk satin, fine cashmere, leather, velvet and fake fur.
My favorite pieces from this collection were the sequined stripped dress, the embroidered jacket and the black knee length boots. Of course the accessories are, as usual, to die for and the blue statement necklace is a must have for me.

The great news is that the collection will hit 250 stores worldwide on my birthday, September 4th, so I will have one more reason to celebrate that day and I will treat myself with some of these H&M beauties because as the song goes "It's my birthday and I will shop if I want to"
Or something like that.

Till next time!



1 comment:

Laura Tenshi said...

Oh mama... that sequin top, so futuristic! :D