Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sicilian Holiday the new Meli Melo collection

Summer is around the corner and I bet that by now you are all dreaming about escaping the city and hitting the road. I know that's all I am day dreaming about lately. Packing and going on a summer holiday. Unfortunately, for me, vacation is still 1-2 months away and there's nothing I can do about it. I will have to focus on work and my blog until then. 

Easy, breezy! Breezy, sea, beach, chaise lounge. Darn! Go away summer thoughts. You can do it, Laura. Stay on track.
Double darn. It slipped my mind for a second there that today's post is about Meli Melo's newest collection, Sicilian Holiday. Seems like I am doomed. I have no choice, but to give in and fantasize about summer vacations. 

Now, let's talk about the beautiful collection Sicilian Holiday, shall we? These are some gorgeous campaign pictures, don't you think? 
Sicilian Holiday wants to invite you on the sea shore, in a Mediterranean scenery. Italy awaits you, and the accessories from this this collection will help you get in the Sicilian 50s atmosphere.
The Sicilian Holiday collection is dedicated to those women that love freedom, vacations in fairytale like places and handmade accessories that tell a story. This collection fits women that love the Mediterranean breeze, summery, casual outfits in bold colors and patterns like a glove. So,  pick out your summer holiday destination and live in your own romantic, Italian movie!

The collection Sicilian Holiday can be found online at Meli Melo.com and in all stores across the country.
Also, my new beautiful statement necklace from Meli Melo that you see in the last picture can be found here.


1 comment:

Laura Tenshi said...

Wonderful necklace!