Sunday, May 4, 2014

Floral print maxi dress

Hi! I hope you all had a great weekend so far despite the heavy rain that seems to be unstoppable.
I managed to take some pictures today, before the sky unleashed of course, and couldn't wait to post them and brag a little. Please bare with me while I brag about my hair bun. It's the first time I sport this kind of hairstyle, though I wanted to try it out for some time now. 
You see, when it comes to hairdos, I seem to have two right hands (I am left-handed). I have absolutely no skills and I had serious doubts that I would actually manage to make this sophisticated high hair bun on my own. To my surprise, I nailed it! I am so proud of my achievement. 
If you don't mind I would also like to brag a little about my floral print maxi dress. It's like a piece of art, don't you think? The best thing about this dress was the price though. A bargain! I discovered this little shop around my place with beautiful, affordable stuff. 
I am going to go now, but let me add real quick that my Meli Melo necklace and Aztec print clutch are the best accessories I could ask for and really completed my look.



2 comments:

Laura Tenshi said...

You're too cute! <3


...two right hands ( I lol-ed a bit :)) )

Laura Tenshi said...

Congrats on the bun! It looks really great :D
And the clutch is fantastic, not to mention the dres... gorgoeus! :D