Monday, March 24, 2014

Black and white stripes

Happy Birthday, Mom! I don't know if you remember this, but back when I first started my blog, 4 years ago, my mom was the one taking my photos for the blog. She took my photos for almost 2 years and even though I was obnoxious and a pain in the booty sometimes she never stopped helping me out with my blog. 
I wouldn't have made it so far without her support. Actually, I wouldn't have made it so far in life without her support and endless love. Everyone says this, but I truly believe that I have the best mom in the world. 

Now, about today's post. These pictures were taken in the garden of Theodor Pallady's Museum.
This museum is situated in one of the oldest civilian building in BucharestRomania. 
The Melik house was built in the 1750s and in 1994 the house became the Pallady Museum.
You should definitely stop by the museum and take a look at some remarkable paintings and drawings done by the famous Romanian painter, Theodor Pallady.
I am wearing a Lashez skirt, Deichmann pumps, Mango blazer, vintage necklace and Marilyn Monroe printed bag.



2 comments:

Laura Tenshi said...

Happy Monday darling! what a start of the week! You look so so chic and glam and beautiful! I like your full stripe skirt and how you beautifully styled it all around, especially the necklace, gorgeous piece. wish you a nice week ahead! <3 xoxo

www.stylehenge.com

Laura Tenshi said...

great skirt :)

Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!