Monday, November 4, 2013

Meli Melo Coral Bag

Hi! Sandra was kind enough to take these pictures of me last week on Halloween. Thank you, S! 
I am not wearing a costume, no. I like dressing up and all, but I can't pretend I am someone or something else, not even for a day. I would find myself breaking character and the whole point of Halloween is being as convincing as possible for your look to succeed.
I am not a good impersonator and that's fine with me. I have other great qualities like shopping and finding the best deals. 

Shopping online at www.melimeloparis.ro is easy, convenient and fun.  The hardest part is choosing, I admit. When you have hundreds of beautiful accessories to choose from it's hard to decide on a few.
There are always discounts you can take advantage of and special promotions available on the website.

Did I mention that shipping is free for orders over 100 RON and that shipping is fast? I mean Flash like fast! I got my package in less than 48 hours. That's what I call the ultimate online shopping experience.

Why don't you find out for yourself? The Gaucho Girl collection has recently launched and you can shop some western inspired accessories that will take you back to the golden age of American Cowboys.

Or if you like my coral bag, you can find it here!

Romanian

Buna! Sandra a fost o draguta si m-a pozat saptamana trecuta de Halloween. Multumesc, S! Nu port un costum, nu. Imi place sa imi aleg tinute si sa creez tinute insa nu ma pot deghiza in altceva sau altcineva nici macar pentru o zi. Mi-as iesi din rol imediat si toata ideea Halloween-ului e de a fi cat mai convingatoare posibil pentru ca tinuta ta sa aiba succes

Nu sunt o actrita buna si asta nu ma deranjeaza. Am o gramada de alte calitati precum shopping-ul si gasirea celor mai bune promotii.

Shopping-ul online la www.melimeloparis.ro este usor, convenabil si distractiv. Cea mai grea parte o constituie alegerea, recunosc. Cand ai sute de accesorii frumoase disponibile pe site e greu sa te decizi asupra catorva. 

Sunt mereu discount-uri de care poti profita si promotii speciale pe site.

Am mentionat ca transportul este gratuit pentru comenzile de 100 de RON si ca livrarea este rapida? Foarte rapida chiar. Am primit pachetul de la Meli Melo in mai putin de 48 de ore.
Asta numesc eu o experienta de shopping online ideala.

De ce nu intrati si voi pe site sa descoperiti aceste beneficii? Colectia Gaucho Girl s-a lansat recent si puteti cumpara niste accesorii de inspiratie western care te vor duce cu gandul la epoca de aur a Cowboy-urilor americani.

Sau daca va place geanta mea corai o puteti gasi aici



3 comments:

The Hearabouts said...

Fluffy kitties everywheeere (you included), hihi.

Hugs!

Mamalina said...

Cute layering and amazing bag! You look adorable!

Hugs,

Mamalina

http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

Raquel Zorraquin said...

Love the merge of colors! <3

xxx

www.udontthinktwice.com