Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cobalt pants

Hi! Remember this picture of Miroslava Duma on Stockholm StreetStyle? When I first saw her outfit I realized how chic and sophisticated this shade of blue can actually be.
I had this pair of trousers in my closet for some time now, but didn't know how to style them. Most girls would mix cobalt pants with black, nude or white to tone it down.

Yes, I know, less is more, but I believe they provide an awesome alternative neutral base for oranges, yellows, pinks, corals and emerald green as well. 

What do you think?

14 comments:

kittenhood said...

I loved Miroslava's look to pieces! and I love how you styled the pants - this color blocking really suits you!

Shulamit E said...

I absolutely love the mix of color here. :)

Boheme.Fille said...

Great color mix indeed!

Indah Nainggolan said...

Love the color mix of your outfit, and that shoes are to die for! ;)

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

Anupriya DG said...

You are absolutely right! Cobalt is a color that brightens up so many hues!!! And the colors you've worn it with are amazing too!!! :)

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Love the color mix!

Alice in vintageland said...

I love the pants - what a great color! And how about those colorful sandals? They pick all the color of this very fresh outfit!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

My Blueberry Nights said...

amazing combo!

kisses babe!
xx

coco said...

foarte frumos !!!

Sacramento Amate said...

Love those sandals, dear laura.
Missing you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NouaTigaraElectronica said...

Nice outfit :D

Miu Miu said...

Sacoul arata super :X Imi place parul tau.

Pup

shoeper-women.blogspot.com

LeeLee said...

Great outfit. Love the color blocking.

onlinephduk said...

Cool fashion sense you’ve got here! I love it! So, you are previously an anime addict? Cool coz’ same here, I’m an avid fan too! Actually, I was stunned with your unqiue fashion style. It just exuded a happy and thrilling ambiance. Keep it up coz’ you’ve got a unique taste and style.


What is a Professional Doctorate