Friday, April 5, 2013

Denim Jacket

For as long as I can remember Coca-Cola has been my favorite beverage. I used to drink large excessive quantities of it. That's probably the reason I was very much like a spinning top my entire childhood. Too much sugar can do that to a kid.
But then as time passed, I learned to keep my addiction to fizzy drinks under control. I was doing great until I took my first sip of Coca-Cola Cherry.
Now I have to fight the urge to shop at the supermarkets where it can be found. 
Any tips on how I can strengthen my willpower?


3 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

Love how you combined the silky skirt with the sporty sneakers! Looks great!

Emanuel I. said...

Imi place si mie mixul cu sneakersi.
Si Cola.
:D

Lovely Darlings said...

Fustita e suuuperba si imi plac enorm adidasii!
In ceea ce priveste Coca Cola, si eu am fost dependenta si sunt fericita ca de o luna nu am mai baut, succes si tie!

Pupicei,
Julie

The Lovely Darlings

Share It