Thursday, March 14, 2013

Meli Melo Satchel bag

Hi! I hope that you have been doing well and that your start of spring has been excellent.
It's been a little while since I've blogged so thought I'd fill you in on what's been happening!
Lately, I have been juggling work, my master's thesis, multiple projects and I can't seem to remember anything. I used to think that I was pretty organized and that I never had to write down anything because my mind will miraculously keep track of everything, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Multitasking has proven to be my kryptonite. 

But I have a plan, don't worry. I am going to carry around a planner in my bag. It's a good thing I bought this satchel bag from Meli Melo. It should fit everything I need to take care of things.

Did I mention I am also looking to move into a new apartment? Let the apartment hunting begin and may the odds be ever in our favor.

5 comments:

Monelis said...

geanta e grozava. nu pot sa nu observ ca nu avem cateva lucruri in comun, cum ar fi: meli melo, vanatoarea de apartamente si filmele coreene. btw, ce parere ai de lee min ho?:> oh, fabulous outfit, of course:D

Sacramento Amate said...

Such a long time, laura.
I am glad to see that life is keeping you happy and too busy to blog.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Iulia Romana said...

We missed you around here! :(
Imi place super mult geanta dar si puloverul e foarte frumos :D Spor cu toate chestiile pe care le faci ! xx

Anaivilo said...

Goodness. that satchel is simply amazing! I LOOOVE IT! :D
Searching apartments huh? Well, I hope you'll find the perfect one! :D

Boheme.Fille said...

Lovely as usual! Love the sweater and bag!

Good luck with all the projects! :)