Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gala Avanpremiere 11


Lat week I attended one of the most prestigious fashion events here in Romania, Avanpremiere Fest.  This was my third time going to this fest and once again I got the chance to see the most outstanding gowns and outfits.
Seven talented Romanian designers presented their collections for the 11th edition of this fest. 
Iris Şerban, Simona Semen, Anca & Silvia Negulescu, Natalia Vasiliev, and Stefan Muscă (men) are highly known designers, so I knew they were going to take Avanpremiere's catwalk by storm, but the newcomers, Carmen Cherehes and Loredana Novotni  were nothing short but amazing.

Take a look at some of my favorite outfits and tell me your opinion. I would love to hear your thoughts on these pieces.



2 comments:

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

superbe rochii! imi plac enorm!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Boheme.Fille said...

Hei, hei! Pe cand o noua postare? :)