Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Fall 2012

The much-anticipated collaborative release from Maison Martin Margiela with H&M will hit stores on November 15th. I got to see the entire collection yesterday at the H&M showroom and because I am such a good sport I will share this great experience with you guys.
To be completely honest with you, I wasn't over the moon when H&M first released the lookbook of its collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela a couple of weeks ago.
I thought to myself: The pieces are minimalist, ambiguous, oversized and masculine and I would never see myself wearing these.
Boy, I was wrong about this collection. I loved everything about it when I saw it up close.
The shoes are to die for! I saw the most spectacular pair of leggings, mirror disco ball leggings. How cool is that? Candy wrapper clutches, invisible pumps, face-less watches, just to name a few of the items that had impressed me yesterday.
Take a look for yourselves. Here are the pictures I shot at the showroom, enjoy!


Sandra wearing the candy wrapper clutch.

9 comments:

Sacramento Amate said...

Love what I see; laura.
i wish you post more, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Miss you and your inspiration, but I am sure you are busy living, so that is ok.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nina Lioness said...

really enjoyed it!
unique pieces!
thanks for sharing!

Nina
http://www.ninathecat.com

Gabriel Sima said...

Can't wait to see the collection in stores! <3

Anupriya DG said...

Oh. My. God. LOVE the shoes & the bags! Awesome collection! <3

Anaivilo said...

Oh I just adore the shoes!! As for the rest of it.. mm..not so excited .

kot-itsa said...

love those shoes..but ..toooo expensive

Emanuel I. said...

Superbe fotografii draga...

Boheme.Fille said...

There are some impressive pieces in this collection!

Anna Pope said...

Although I was not a fan of the collection either at first, after seeing so many beautiful pieces around I am starting to change my mind. Some of them are really beautiful and unique looking and so worth it!