Wednesday, November 28, 2012

H&M Spring 2013 Press Preview

I went to the H&M showroom this Friday for a sneak preview of its Spring 2013 collection and let me tell that it's gonna be LEGEN, wait for it, DARY! Oh H&M, you never cease to amaze me.
The collection features a range of tasseled and fringed skirts, embossed leather jackets, sheer printed maxi skirts, embellished jackets, cargo shirts, studded vests, pineapple print shirts and slip on shoes that fit in just right with the boho chic style.
The piece that caught my eye and stole my heart was a Spanish red tasseled miniskirt. Scarlett O'Hara had the iconic curtain dress made from the draperies at Tara, so why can't you enjoy a skirt made from drapery tassels this spring?
But the pièce de résistance was definitely the patchwork brocade sculpted jacket. All the women there sighed when they saw it and realized that they would have to wait a few more months before wearing this outstanding jacket.

 
 
 
 


9 comments:

Dorina said...

Wow! Sunt foarte frumoase. Jacheta din prima fotografie pare una de designer.
O sa fie disponibile si in magazine, nu?

Gabriel Sima said...

The collection is simply amazing! I love prints so I'm very happy to find them in this collection <3

Judy C said...

I am not the size for the line but I think it is fabulous and innovative. I love it. Thanks for the post.

sara said...

omg omggggg how amazing that jacket is!!it reminds me on altuzarra...AMAZING!!!And also the skirt is...if only they put on sale half of these garments i would be happy!xxx

oanastroici said...

Ce nebunie de culori, si eu sunt indragostita de fustita aia cu canafi, asa-i ca-i adorabila?

Anaivilo said...

Ma inbolnavesc cand vad atatea chestii frumoase! Geaca aia este fenomenala!

Emanuel I. said...

Si eu ador colectia H&M de primavara...
:D

Iulia Romana said...

Vai de noi ! Ne omoara H&M-ul asta, preaaa faine sunt toate chestiile :D

herenownotforeva.com said...

I love H&M..its so trendy and i loved the first outfit...very classy!!! you still look so pretty