Wednesday, October 3, 2012

V For Verde

Sunday, September 30 2012, was the first edition of V for Verde Targul Mintilor Deschise. Over 1,000 people visited the fair to enjoy homemade bio-products.
31 stands filled with delicate savory bites, organic cosmetics, designer clothing, bruschetta bar and a Bicycle Beauty Pageant lighten up the mood of the fair.
This fair's goal is to help people embrace a healthier lifestyle. To help them take charge of their own health, both phisical and emotional.
I don't know about you, but I support this initiative and I am planning on going to all of their events from now on.

Tasty, homemade cupcakes made with love from Cupcakes with love.
Cosul bio

Organic chocolate, without sugar! A project by Amarui de ciocolata 
Jovis Homemade Beauty – Jovis-Homemade-Beauty
Beautiful dress designed by Mariana Marin.
The lovely stand of Idei Cusute
Honey and jam from Bioportal

10 comments:

Iulia Romana said...

Yummmmmy !! Cate chestii delicioase <3 ce ti-ai cumparat ?xx

Emanuel I. said...

Ca intotdeauna tu ai surprins ce a fost mai bun...
:D

Boheme.Fille said...

Am fost si eu la targ. Ce de minunatii au avut!

P.S: Te invit la concursul de pe blogul meu: http://boheme-fille.blogspot.ro/2012/10/giveaway-pompon-si-la-boheme.html. Poti castiga un plic sic din fetru.

Jessica W said...

Oh my, I've never seen so many gorgeous (and tasty) things at a fair. Fairs here do not even remotely compare (haha that rhymes)
I wish I could've gone!

The Lovelorn

modniza said...

am fost si eu.am gustat ceva de la chez maman-delicios! si dulceturile le cunosc bine.pppp
imi trimiti si mie pozele?de aseara.

ASparklyHanger said...

totul arata asa de...adorabil!

http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

Boheme.Fille said...

Laura, ti-am luat si eu o poza. Am mentionat sursa.

Alice in vintageland said...

The pictures are so beautiful - and everything looks delicious!

Sacramento Amate said...

Your new blog looks fantastic. Fabulous photos too, dear Laura. I do hope you keep on blogging. I do miss you very much.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dipika Syngai said...

They are so cute and yum! :D

I'm a big lover of anything Korean too<3

Please check out my blog when you can, thanks!

Love,
Dipika.
www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com