Friday, September 28, 2012

Color block bag

Hi! I hope you don't mind the overdose of color. I've had these photos in my computer for some time now and after debating with myself whether I should post these up,  or not, I decided that everyone needs a little rainbow in their life. Just think of me as a bag of Skittles on wedges.
On killer, color block wedges. And when I say killer, I mean it! I almost broke my neck walking around in these.
Note to self: Avoid cobblestone streets next time.
I am wearing a black top from New Yorker, vintage skirt, Bershka wedges, Pull&Bear necklace and gorgeous bag from the The Bag Shop.



5 comments:

SACRAMENTO said...

I never get enough colour, my dear laura.
I am drooling all over your ensemble, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Much love, my gorgeous friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

what an amazing bag and colors :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Anaivilo said...

OMG you are killing me... those wedges are simply disturbing! They will haunt my dreams forever :< Lovely colors in this look! :D

daria said...

I love the bag! and the shoes are killers!

Emanuel I. said...

Cata culoare si totusi cat echilibru.
Imi place!
:D