Monday, August 27, 2012

Purple pants

There's no need to rub your eyes or reload this page over and over again. The pictures you see are 100% authentic....I am indeed wearing pants, much to everyone's surprise.
The reason why I am wearing pants for the very first time in a very, very long time is because I've lost a bet.
It was either this or crocs and I would rather walk around barefoot than to wear those monstrosities.
I am just kidding! (about the bet, not about the crocs)
I actually found this pants on sale and I've loved their silk-like material and color, so I've bought them.
Don't get used to it though. I still love dresses and skirts to death and I am not giving up on them anytime soon.
I am wearing purple pants and floral print wedges from Zara, kimono and tank top from H&M and gorgeous green bag courtesy of Nissa.
Photo credit: the very patient and loving bf ♥


Acum, un anunt important pentru cititorii din Romania!
Din toamna va ajunge colectia „Cindy Crawford Collection @ C&A“ in toata Europa si in cele peste 1.500 filiale si 8 magazine online – in  Romania din 30 august 2012 va fi prezenta in cele 21 de magazine din intreaga tara.
Who's excited? I know I am.

11 comments:

miha.ela said...

Imi place abordarea si stilul tau.

ada90 said...

Imi plac mult materialele fiecarui obiect al tinutei tale, in parte:) Arati superb!

The Hearabouts said...

Super mega extra cute outfit. Really, I love it! The kimono looks brilliant with the pants and the wedges <3

Si eu as prefera sa merg desculta decat cu Crocs :))))

Hugs,
S.

Living_in_aShoe said...

you look gorgeous! you should wear pants more often!

Anaivilo said...

You are adorable, those pants fit you wonderfully! And those sandaaaaals, they are supeeerb!! :D:X

Alice in vintageland said...

Looking good! I love those pants on you, but I do get what you're saying - I don't remember wearing pants this year either!I love the mix of colors and the wedges are amazing!

yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice pants! XX

SACRAMENTO said...

Fabulous blog, fabulous you. Are you back to blogging, then??
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nana said...

Such great outfit! I love the kimono blazer and the top. So pretty!!!
And the header is so cute. I love it! :)xx

Boheme.Fille said...

Great color palette! Totally loving it!

Crystal said...

Totally digging the purpleness, Laura! Very Asian-inspired as well!

x, Crystal
crystal dots.