Monday, July 30, 2012

Emerald green bag

Hi! I told you in my previous post all about the visit I made to the Nissa store and now it's time to show you the gorgeous emerald green bag I got while I was browsing the store.
Besides the color, what made me go for this particular bag is the fact that I can fit my bulky camera in it.
Fellow bloggers will understand the necessity of having a stylish, elegant bag for your camera.
I am wearing vintage green earrings and cream blouse, H&M pleated skirt, Pull and Bear yellow necklace, Bershka wedges and bag courtesy of Nissa.
Have a great week ahead everyone!


8 comments:

Dorina said...

Foarte frumoasa geanta!
Si imi place mult si tinuta ta eleganta si feminina!

Mady said...

cerceii sunt absolut fascinanti! draguta fusta! love the outfit!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

The Hearabouts said...

Waa, love the shoes! and of course you are the proud owner of the prettiest bag ever!

Kisses,
E.

kittenhood said...

the bag is awesome and I adore your sandals! is this a rooftop I'm seeing?

Catie Beatty said...

Oooh, I just love the colors!! That skirt is amazing.

Mădălina Simona Merca said...

Mmmm! Culoare e intr-adevar superba si ma bucur ca ai gasit-o ppotrivita si incapatoare pentru camera, uneori poate deveni foarte enervant sa nu ii gasesti loc sau sa inghesui pana la refuz toate lucrurile in geanta!
Nu am putut sa nu observ fusta!! E atat de draguta si imi plac accentele de culoare <3

www.TheIndieChase.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Fierce earrings! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Julian Tanoto said...

love this ! nice outfit with fresh colors <3

Journal J