Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Aqua Print Dress

My thoughts are melting under this unbearable heat, so you'll have to excuse me if I sound incoherent.
I should cool off in the sea, but my vacation is still one month away. I will settle for this aqua print dress until then. I feel invigorated just by wearing it and its flowy fabric makes it the perfect dress for this weather.

Cool days, where art thou? Ok, I admit I sound slightly over dramatic. There are far more important things I have to worry about these days than this silly heat wave.

Like the fact that one of my best blogger friends, Oli, will be leaving town soon and she will be gone for a couple of years. I know we can still visit each other, but the fact that she's will be living in a city that is 8 hours drive away from Bucharest kills me.
I will miss our fun photoshoots  and I will miss our fun times together as well as many serious talks.
I am wearing a H&M dress, Zara pink sandals, Bershka belt and YKY.M clutch.

 

10 comments:

SACRAMENTO said...

Always " PRECIOSA", my deares laura.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Boheme.Fille said...

That's a lovely dress and wonderful accessorized! Very boho-chic!
Sorry to hear that Oli is leaving.

Indah Nainggolan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indah Nainggolan said...

I adore your dress soo much, the color and the prints is just amazing! :D

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

Emanuel I. said...

Absolut geniale: pozele, rochia dar mai ales tu!
:D
Te pup...

Alexandra Rotaru said...

imi place bandana de pe cap, iti sta super. Rochia e <3

daria said...

I guess this means I'll be seeing more of you in Cluj? :)
this color is very much you, btw, and I love the headband.

Anaivilo said...

Eu de ce citesc postul asta de abia acum?:-| Woaaaa... multumesc de cuvinte si deja imi e dor de voi si de anumite parti din oras... of:(
Aici e bine..nu e foarte cald ceea ce e acceptabil..ma plimb, cumpar multe chestii de la reduceri si raman fara bani de munte..ca de obicei :)))

OanaC said...

oh you look so beautiful:<3
baci Oana:)

Sabrina Musco said...

beautiful dress!!!

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page