Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Velma

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? We got some work to do now.
Here I am next to the Mystery Machine on my way to solve the mystery of my missing summer plans. With only 2 months of summer left, I still have no clue what I'm doing this summer or where I am going to spend my vacation.
Last year I ended up spending my summer in the city all alone , by myself and I don't want to repeat that experience.
How about you? What are your plans for the upcoming vacation?
I am wearing a H&M coral blazer, a Stradivarius dress, purple suede shoes from Bata and a vintage silk scarf.


10 comments:

daria said...

this van is totally scooby doo. you, on the other hand, are super cute in the floral dress and hat. hope you find some cool summer plans!

Alexandra Rotaru said...

Anything for a Scooby Snack :D:))

imi place palaria, iti da un aer boem

coco said...

foarte frumos !

Emanuel I. said...

:))
Super idee.
Sunt fan al VW Bus-ului...
Visez sa ajung sa-mi "tuninghez" unul si sa ma plimb cu voie pe autostrazile Europei.
:P
Arati superb.

Ioana said...

i looove this dress! and i have no clue about summer plans eighter :(

Bad Taste Toast said...

You look so nice with the hat! I also love how your blazer matches the Mystery Machine :D Such a fun and cute outfit!

Hm I will maybe spend a few days in Spain or Portugal at the end of summer. At least that's what the boy and me are planning, a city trip to Barcelona or Lissabon.

Mădălina Simona Merca said...

ce de culoare in outfit! lovely <3
kiss kiss,
The Indie Chase Blog

Alice in vintageland said...

Looking good, I adore all the colors going on in your outfit! As for summer plans - nothing overly exciting, just a trip to Cyprus that I'm super excited about!

modniza said...

very nice ,Laura! love hat on you! puppp

Aminta Paiz said...

I have the same hat !!! .... Retro cool pictures here : )