Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Secret Garden

Hi! It's been so long, I have so many wonderful things to share with you guys and I just don't know where to begin.
I want to start by saying that I finally purchased my first DSLR camera and I've been crazy about it ever since I first laid my hands on it. I feel like a tourist, taking pictures of everything and everyone around me. I am the proud owner of a Nikon D5100. If I may quote Gollumn. My Precious! O my Precious!
There is one tiny, little problem with me having this sophisticated camera though.. I will have to teach my mother how to use it. I will be needing nerves of steel for this task.
In the meantime, I will be assisted at my photo shoots by my best blogger friends who have been very helpful so far and gave me a lot of tips on how to use my new camera.
These following outfit pictures were taken by Sandra ( thank you so much, you are a sweetheart ) at a lovely event we attended last Saturday.
The sixth edition of Unveiled followed by an ABSOLUT Designers Night Out cocktail party, turned out to be a great success. There were many talented Romanian designers and brands such as, La Chatterie, Astrid Ţîrlea, Bianca Popp, Coolta Fashion, Rue des Trucs, Anca Miron, Irina Irimia, Loredana Nedelcu, Larisa Dragna, Raluca Elena Cosereanu, Sanda Cojocaru, Zenya Fashion Atelier, passepartouS, Pompon, Monica Onita, Florentina Giol, Mihaela Carp, who presented their collections and I fell in love with many of the items displayed.
Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think.
I am wearing a floral print H&M Conscious Collection dress and BB-up green wedges!

 





Fancy hats that you can find at Fandacisa 
Colorful bowties from Bowtique

Fabulous heels by PassepartouS

A very creative idea for bags. Bags for your books available at Bookletta


5 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

Imi place tare, tare, tare, tare, tare, tare mult rochita ta!..si chiar merge atat de bine cu pantofii!
Cate minunatii la targ..si pisoiul ala a adorabil!

modniza said...

sweet girl! pup

The Hearabouts said...

Yaaay, finally! What a great choice for a new post :). Loved spending time with you and the girls (and the kitties <3)

Hugs,
S.

Anaivilo said...

Oh and you look so great in that dress, as I have told you before. Brilliant colors and print! :D

Emanuel I. said...

Arati superb draga iar rochita ti se potriveste minune...Mi-a placut mult cand am vazut-o in showroom la H&M dar pe tine arata si mai bine.
Te pup, ne vedem duminica...