Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oasap Mint Dress

Can't believe the rain has finally stopped falling. It has been raining here in Bucharest non stop for the last three weeks.
I thought for sure Noah was going to show up with his ark picking us all up.
Well, since that didn't happen, here I am flaunting my new beautiful, polka dot, mint dress that I received from the wonderful people over at OASAP
Do check out their website for the ultimate street style shopping experience.

I am wearing a mint dress courtesy of OASAP, BB-up green wedges and a Marilyn Monroe print bag that I won at the Bucharest Style 2nd anniversary party.


13 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

E asa frumusica rochia, de fapt tu cu totul esti! :D Am vrut si eu sa comand aceeasi rochie de pe Oasap, insa era prea mica pentru mine. :(

The Hearabouts said...

Vai cat de adorabila esti! So girly & pretty..iti sta foarte bine asa <3, imi place!

Hugs,
S.

Veronica said...

wow! pretty outfit ♥♥♥

Dorina said...

Foarte girly tinuta si geanta e superba!

Maja said...

Woooow, this MM bag is awesome- MM is my favorite diva :) I love your blue dota dress as well :) xx

daria said...

I can't believe we even posted on the same day!!! :) you look lovely btw!

Emanuel I. said...

Great dress, but the bag is... A M A Z I N G !
Arati superb!
:D

Jessica said...

definitely looking super adorable~~~
the green wedges is superb!! :): )

SACRAMENTO said...

Each one of your posts is a feast to my eyes, my dearest Laura.
Do keep on posting.
I am adding you to my pinterest bloggers love.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Adee said...

Cute cute!
Iti vine foarte bine rochita!

coco said...

superba rochita...de gentuta...nu mai zic :)

Anaivilo said...

Lovely and sweeeet!! :D You look great with dresses like these and the hairband is adorable!:D

chibiwow said...

I was like omg, everything else falls perfectly from your hair to your outfit, gorgeous. Got my eye on your style now.