Saturday, May 26, 2012

H&M Fall Collection Preview

Hi! Yesterday I was invited to the H&M showroom to admire their fall collection. The collection will hit the store shelves in a couple of months, so until then get an exclusive sneak peak of the collection here.
I am huge fan of this brand, so it comes as no surprise that I feel in love with all of the clothes showcased yesterday. 
I can't wait to buy myself the bowler hat I am sporting in the picture below and the velvet lime tank top.

So what can you expect from this collection? Bold, bright colors, floral prints,  plenty of mustard and burgundy and sequins to show off your inner diva.



My lovely blogger friends, Sandra, Raluca and Oliviana.

11 comments:

The Hearabouts said...

You look so cute wearing that hat..It's definitely a must buy :). And so are ALL the shoes and ALL the accessories, hihi!

Hugs,
S.

Adee said...

Oficial abia astept sa vina toamna:)

Emanuel I. said...

Imi place!!!
Am scris deja cam la toata lumea care a facut articol...al tau il asteptam!
:D
Spune-mi te rog ca pantofii bordo, cu platforma, sunt de barbati!!!
PLS!!!
:P

daria said...

love all the shoes!

Boheme.Fille said...

You look so cute and the H&M collection for fall is delicious!

Gabriel Sima said...

Imi place f mult colectia. Mi se pare foarte luxurianta si glamorous... Iar pantofii aia bordo nu imi pasa daca sunt pt baieti sau nu, eu ii vreau!!! :))

Jade Gotcher said...

You look great! Thanks for sharing this with us. I love those tan oxfords with the pink toe and that python clutch.

http://in-the-loop-blog.blogspot.com

Bad Taste Toast said...

Wow, this is so cool! I'd love to be invited to such a preview one day, especially when it#s for H&M, I think that would be a dream come true :)
I love the colours of the collection, it looks like there are some great pieces waiting for me in fall.
Also you totally suit the bowler hat, you should really get it :)

OanaC said...

woowww you look great! kisss

Tesa said...

looks great!

mikstejp said...

Eell, it looks great, especially I love the shoes + accessories part! :D

xoxo, Maja

www.mixtejp.blogspot.com