Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gala Avanpremiere 10

On Tuesday night I attended one of the most prestigious fashion events here in Romania, Avanpremiere Fest.  This was my second time going to this fest and this time, thanks to my new baby camera, I took pictures until my battery gave out completely.  
The most talented Romanian designers presented their collections for the 10th edition of this fest, so you can imagine why I felt the need to immortalize everything on the runway. 
Beautiful prints, precious fabrics were, without a doubt, a treat for the spectators' eyes.
My absolute favorite collection of the night was " Golden Party" signed by Natalia Vasiliev.  
The models took the runway with a mix of tailored outfits, velvet pencil bright skirts and statement collar necklaces. I found myself  wowed  and inspired by every garment that appeared on the catwalk.
Take a look for yourselves and tell me your opinion. I would love to hear your thoughts on these collections. 


Natalia Vasiliev – "Golden Party" Collection
Accessories: Raluca Buzura
Shoes: Cristian Albu 


Simona Semen – "Heaven Inside" Collection
 Accessories : BONE by Ioana Liliana Gheorghe
 Shoes: IL PASSO


Iris Serban-"Spiritele Naturii"Collection
 Accessories: Maria Filipescu
 Shoes: Coca Zaboloteanu


A&S Negulescu – "RAW" Collection
   Accessories:Corina Bustureanu, A&S Negulescu
 Shoes: IL PASSO

Carmen Secareanu – "New Age College" Collection
 Accessories: Roxana Davidescu
 Shoes: Sepala si IL PASSO
Dinu Bodiciu- "Transient Bodies" Collection
 Shoes: IL PASSO 
Lucian Pop- Colectia "Maya"
Accesorii: www.ismystyle.com
 Pantofi: IL PASSO

2 comments:

Emanuel I. said...

A intervenit ceva in ultimul moment si n-am ajuns...
:((
Inca imi vine sa ma tai...
:O
Imi plac mult pozele.Ms de sharing.
Hugs...

Anaivilo said...

Brilliant photos! :D:X:D:X