Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Essentials by MOJA

Hi! On Monday I was invited to attend the launch of the Essentials Collection by Moja.ro and to celebrate their newest collaboration with a very talented jewelry designer, Carla Szabo. Not only that I got to admire some amazing pieces at Carla Szabo's showroom, but I also got to try on some of the pieces of this marvelous collection. In the picture below you can see me wearing a black top and a green, pencil skirt from the Essentials collection and a beautiful necklace signed by Carla.
I was instantly drawn to this collection, fun and colorful, definitely my cup of tea. Many thanks to the fabulous duo, Alina & Diana for inviting me.
Check out the Essentials Collection, here!

Fabulous necklaces signed by Carla Szabo
The lovely Oliviana, my partner in crime.
Can you guess which one of these skirts is my favorite?

5 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

This outfit is simply gorgeous..I so adore that skirt! Oliviana looks amazing too!

melina bee said...

great outfit, very architectural. that shade of green is maybe my favorite color.
Is the last photo of you in your room? I am curious about the jewelry organizer behind you.

Anaivilo said...

Ce brusc apar eu in toata postarea ta!:))) Ahaha. Da, deci arati super in fusta aia, iti mai spun odata. Sa iti cumperi ceva de genu ;)

The Hearabouts said...

Yeees, I agree! Buy a skirt like that! :D

Emanuel I. said...

Arati demential, imi place fusta la nebunie.
:D
Cat despre colectie dar mai ales despre cine a facut shooting-ul: EXCELENT.