Friday, April 20, 2012

Tina R Silk Shirt

Remember how I told you last month about my collaboration with the popular Romanian brand Tina R? Well. today I will show you my second outfit using an item courtesy of Tina R. This beautiful silk, floral print shirt stole my heart right from the start and I hope you like the way I wore it with this cream, pleated skirt.
You know elegant outfits aren't exactly my strong suit. I am still getting the hang of it, but with a little practice I may be able to dress appropriately for my age. No more boots and sneakers. Or at least, not an a daily basis.

I am wearing silk shirt courtesy of Tina R, H&M pleated skirt and vest, green BB UP shoes and green satchel bag from New Yorker.
P.S. Speaking of collaborations, I started a fresh new one with Joy Magazine and you can check it out here!

17 comments:

Anaivilo said...

You look lovely in heels! Any woman does actually :D You know how much I loved that skirt.. pretty pretty! :D

The JulietteM said...

Beautiful skirt!love it!

http://thejuliettem.blogspot.com

stilistele said...

gorgeous skirt! and you paired it wonderfully!!!

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

superba tinuta!

one girl, one blog said...

Great look dear!Love those shoes!
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

lucia m said...

wow!! loving the skirt!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Emanuel I. said...

E super dragutz outfit-ul!
Cromatica e naucitoare!
:D

Fashion Lookbook said...

Awesome shirt.

Angie said...

you're so pretty! that neon stripe brings out the uniqueness in this skirt. i like the touches of floral and green too. i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

it would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia style

Boheme.Fille said...

Am vrut sa cumpar si eu aceasta minunata fusta, dar din pacate nu am gasit marimea mea! Imi place mult cum iti vine si combinatia care ai facut-o!

Natasha Fatah said...

You're welcome!
And your skirt is fantastic!
I love it!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Natasha Fatah said...

And thank you for the sweet comment about me and my husband. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Natalie Suarez said...

so so beautiful! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

t said...

Nice outfit! Nice mix of prints/colours.

http://initialed.blogspot.com

just claudia said...

This is a great outfit....your shoes are amazing, dear.

OanaC said...

great outfittt:**

ZADIN said...

I simply adore this look of yours. You look so feminine!

Zadin ♥♥♥