Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lace top

Hi, darlings! Summer is knocking on my door already. We had 30 degrees Celsius today and it was time to throw on my new sleeveless white lace top from H&M that I bought a couple of days ago.
I wore it with my new thrifted beauties and my electric blue wedges.
I was thrilled to find this gorgeous multi-colored print pleated skirt and this red vintage belt at very affordable prices. You know how much I love a good bargain.
I have to thank Oliviana for introducing me in this wonderful world of thrifting. She knows exactly where to look for little treasures in this town.
I am wearing a lace top from H&M, thrifted skirt and belt, BB-Up wedges and a clutch from YKY.m.


Great news, everyone! Adore Me, the trendy online lingerie brand is organizing a giveaway on their blog, so be sure to enter if you want to win the item you love most from them.

11 comments:

Lucyle said...

Hi darling,I just found your blog,and I love it! I like the way you write your posts and choice of your photos.My old blog is was hacked,so I am following YOU now, because Im searching for new great blogs to follow.
I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it :) Have a nice day :)
http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

Boheme.Fille said...

Lovely! I adore the skirt!
Do tell those places where you can go thrifting in Bucharest!:)

Adina said...

Multa atitudine! Imi place!

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

your tasts on the thrift stuff are classy! i love the prints!! and which BB shoes is this? the BB shoes designs capture my interest!

Look Into The Roots said...

lovely outfit !!we can follow each other if you want , let me know your reponse on my blog !! xx

one girl, one blog said...

Sunt cele mai frumoase platforme pe care le-am vazut<3!!!
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

The Hearabouts said...

Ahhh, that gorgeous blue really stands out! Love the belt, too.

Today was waaaay too hot, damn :(

Hugs,
S.

Anupriya DG said...

Aah! Such a perfect summer outfit!!! <3

Love the skirt, the wedges & the lace, of course!

Alexandra Rotaru said...

A venit vara pe blogul tau..colorata si frumoasa ca intotdeauna :* te pup Laura

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Fashion Lookbook said...

This lace top is so adorable.