Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coral blazer

I have loved this coral blazer since the first time I laid my eyes on it. It's one of those items in your wardrobe that you always turn to when in doubt. You can style it in numerous ways, it's very versatile. So far, my favorite way of wearing it is with this green pleated skirt. Coral and green are a match made in heaven, won't you agree?
I am wearing a H&M coral blazer, a green pleated skirt from Paga Shop, a bag from New Yorker and Topshop floral print boots.


P.S. I want to give a warm shout-out to Anna! She has featured me in one of her posts, so be sure to check it out here! Thank you so much, dear!


8 comments:

Anaivilo said...

Looking great dear! The contrast from your outfit was outstanding! :D:X

Andreea♥ said...

I have the same blazer and I love it! Gorgeous outfit! Beautiful bag.

Bad Taste Toast said...

Wow the blazer is so beautiful, perfect colour and cut! And yes it looks great with the green skirt, really cool combo indeed! And lovely bag too! :)

Iulia Romana said...

Love the blazer sooooooo much & the bag too :x Looking as wonderful as always and I am glad you started updating the blog :)

Boheme.Fille said...

The color combo is beautiful! I love all the items in this outfit!

Style-Pursuit said...

The colour combination of this outfit is purely fabulous! :o) LOVE!

x

Vera said...

Your blazer is so cute!

Emanuel I. said...

Imi place mult cromatica outfit-ului dar mai ales... incaltarile!Par pictate manual...
Adorabil!
:D