Monday, April 16, 2012

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada A/W 2012-2013 Fashion Show

Hi! Last Thursday I received an invitation from Maybelline New York to attend Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Autumn Winter 2012-2013 Fashion Show at World Trade Plaza. Imagine my excitement upon hearing such great news. Agatha is an amazing designer, I love her work and it was a great honor to attend one of her fashion shows.
The collection was just what I expected from her. Colorful, fun, playful and youthful pieces cheered my mood immeasurably. 
I will now leave the pictures of the collection speak for themselves. 
For my Romanian readers: Hope you all had a great Easter! The Tina R contest has now ended and I want to thank you all for participating. It was very hard for me to pick just one winner, but in the end I had to choose. The winner is Andreea Stoica! Congratulations!

 Agatha Ruiz de la Prada
Goodies from the sponsors, Maybelline New York and The One magazine.
Andreea Esca, editor in chief of The ONE Magazine

6 comments:

The Hearabouts said...

We need the items from this collection, yes we do!! I'm still dreaming about that sequin heart sweater.

Hugs,
S.

stilistele said...

love some of the pieces; she's always so colorful in every aspect!

Iulia Romana said...

Chiar m-am gandit la tine prima data cand am vazut colectia ! E chiar super tareee, sunt atatea lucruri care-mi plac xx Si cred ca toti o stim pe Agatha de la librariile Diverta :)) nu?

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

i also love going to fashion shows..your skit and shoes are pretty!

Ioana-Carmen said...

You are so sweet! Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC? XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

Natasha Fatah said...

Love your play with colour and proportions here. Beautifully put together.

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~