Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oasap bag

Warning! The next statement might shock you. I am not the type of woman that carries around in her purse her entire life's contents. I only carry the absolute essentials like my phone and my wallet, so when I saw this vintage quilted clutch with bobble lock on Oasap I just had to have it.
Life is so much easier when you're not carrying around a bag that weighs 10 pounds. But that's just me. Some women like to carry a spare pair of pumps to change into in case of a surprise dinner date or a cosmetic case that they use when they excuse themselves from the table to powder their noses. But whatever the case may be, I am sure you will find a bag that best fits your lifestyle and your needs here.
I am wearing a vintage red, silk dress courtesy of Love Charles, a green H&M blazer, Mini Prix shoes and a vintage clutch courtesy of Oasap.

18 comments:

The Hearabouts said...

How cuuute! It's the perfect little clutch bag :) And I love that blazer+the red dress,they look gorgeous paired like this!

Hugs,
S.

stilistele said...

gorgeous combo! the dress is amazing and I love the color story. The mini-bag- lovable!

Iulia Romana said...

Eu sunt exact opusul..geanta mea este o gaura neagra , promit ! :))

But enough about me ! Imi place enorm posetuta asta, mai ales textura :x

kot-itsa said...

amazing as always...love the green blazer!

sacramento said...

Gorgeous purse, and wonderful clash of red, green and blue.
So nice to see you back posting, my dear laura.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anna said...

so pretty! love how those colors look together!

Bad Taste Toast said...

Wow this dress is beautiful, I love the shades of red and the pattern! Gorgeous combo with the blazer and this chic little purse!
Oh how I wish I was like you concerning carrying around only the essentials. I'm one of those who always have half their household in their bag! It sucks but I can't help myself ;)

Boheme.Fille said...

Imi place combinatia si gentuta e super adorabila!

t said...

Cute little bag!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Cee said...

That clutch is just perfect! I love the look of the tiny black bag against your bright dress.

I try not to carry my whole life in my bag, but I don't think I could manage to leave home with something that small every day - I need room for a lipstick at least :)

xox,
Cee

Ioana-Carmen said...

O combinatie indrazneata care arata foarte bine! Like it :X

Bella Q said...

I was too mesmerized by your masterful color mix of teal and red to notice that tiny clutch! it is sophisticated and much chicer than the large handbag I tote around. Yes my satchel holds ten pounds of stuff. I'm a packrack. I wish a wallet and cellie sufficed. ..the look is so much more elegant.

Mary_LyL said...

Gorgeous look! I love your mini-bag!!!

vintage process said...

Great pictures! I love it!!

lucia m said...

gorgeous look dear!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Alice in vintageland said...

I usually wear 20 pounds bags but this is super cute! What I really, really love is the dress and the green jacket. Looking good!:)

wardrobeexperience said...

pretty cool outfit!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

B.A.D said...

WOW! The blazer is awesome!