Saturday, March 31, 2012

Best of part 2

Hi ! I am so excited, today marks my 2nd year anniversary for posting outfits on my blog! I will take you down memory lane and show you my absolute favorite looks from this past year, but also pictures of me hanging out with my blogger friends.
To be honest, before I started blogging, I never cared much for friendship. I have always felt out of place in junior high, high school or college and because of that I was unable to make a genuine connection with someone. 
All that changed when I entered this wonderful community of bloggers! 
Thank you everyone! You made the whole blogging experience worthwhile!
Summer 2012
Autumn 2011
Winter 2011-2012
Spring 2012
Eve and I

Eve and I at Marni for H&M launch
Sandra Pie and I. Today's Sandra birthday, let's all wish her a happy, happy birthday!
Silvia and I
Absolutely Fabulous fairs are always the meeting place for Romanian Bloggers.
Halloween party with Eve, Sandra, Sandra Pie and Silvia
Eve, Oliviana and me doing silly faces

8 comments:

Living_in_aShoe said...

Felicitari si "la multi ani!" Ai avut niste tinute tare frumoase anul acesta!

SACRAMENTO said...

Happy bog Anniversary, dear laura, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gorgeous photos, and beautiful YOU.
iT WILL BE 2 YEARS FOR MINE ON THE 7TH of April. We are newrly twin, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
MIl besos, corazón.
You know I am with you all the way.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

kittenhood said...

you're always so cute and colorful! happy anniversary and I'm glad you finally found a way to connect through blogging!

The Hearabouts said...

Weee, we're in this :D. It's been a year since we've met face-to-face, how amazing is that??

Your outfit collage makes me happy, it's better than a rainbow!!

Hugs,
S.

s a n d r a said...

aaa ce draguuuutttttt!!!! me like it! multumeeeeees sweetie pieee :D la multi ani si blogului tau! :* la cat mai multe postari!

kisseeessss

Emanuel I. said...

Happy Fashionistic Anniversary my darling!!!
Sper sa ajungem la cel putin 20 de aniversari!
;-)

Alexandra Rotaru said...

happy blogaversary:*

Natasha Fatah said...

I love this! I've just discovered your blog, and I love your fearless use of colour! Just awesome!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Share It