Friday, March 30, 2012

Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair Spring Edition

Last Sunday was such a lovely day that I just had to go out and enjoy the sun. Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair had it's Spring Edition on that day and of course I had to check it out and meet my stylish, wonderful Romanian blogger friends while there.
Needless to say it was a very fine day for science. We laughed and talked for hours.
I can hardly wait for our next meeting and for the next fair.
Have a great weekend, guys!
Pictures courtesy of Eve

I am wearing a multi-colored dress from Roxy, Wagoneer magenta boots, a green blazer from H&M and a clutch from YKY.m

Eve's mint nail polish.
The gang! From left to right: Andreea, Sandra, Raluca&Silvia, Sandra&Eve.

9 comments:

Emanuel I. said...

Gorgeous event, great girls!
Mi-a placut, sper sa repetam experienta!
Din ultima poza lipsesc eu
=))

melina bee said...

wow, that dress is so fun, it's like wearing a giant silk scarf

SACRAMENTO said...

Love the clash of colours and my favourite girls.
See if blogger works???
have a brilliant weekend, dear laura.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lulut Marganingtyas said...

love this look. love the color combination.

-Lulut-
www.lulutmarganingtyas.tumblr.com

The Hearabouts said...

I so loved your little dress :X. The ruffle on the shoulder is adorable!

Huuugs,
S.

Boheme.Fille said...

You know I love your colorful outfit!
You girls look fabulous!

Indah Nainggolan said...

that outfit catches my eyes, love the color of your dress :)

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

This Charming Style said...

You guys are all so beautiful and stylish!

I adore your dress, it looks amazing with those pink boots too :) xx

Anaivilo said...

You were wearing such aweseome colors!!! I love the dress and the scarf, beautiful indeed :D

Share It