Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Black Dress

Hi! You know "The Ant and the Grasshopper" fable, right? I was always the grasshopper type... reckless, carefree and I've never planned ahead. Or at least that's what I thought!
Looking through my computer files, I've realized that I am actually the ant type. 
Why else would I be having so many unpublished outfit photos for my blog lying there?
Subconsciously, I was preparing for the cold season, making sure that I have enough material for my blog to get me through the winter.


These photos were taken last August and I was wearing a black, pleated dress from H&M, a yellow satchel bag from New Yorker, a braided belt from Pieces and random brand heels.

11 comments:

daria said...

oh, summer, please come back! love that you accessorized the lbd with two bold colors.

The Hearabouts said...

Oh, Laura my dear welcome back! Me misses you!! You know you are killing me with these photos, right? Love that dress, and you look super adorable! <3

Kisses,
E.

Anaivilo said...

I hate the fact that you own that dress... :( It brokes my heart seeing it. No, kidding, I just adore it! :D You look great dear;)

This Charming Style said...

Oh wow, you look beautiful! I adore the dress, the purple belt looks amazing with it. You are definitely well prepared, even if it is subconsciously! :D xx

The White List said...

You have got a brilliant blog! Great post too! Very inspired! You're pretty impressive! Looking forward to more posts and have a great weekend!!! :-) :-) :-)

the-white-list.blogspot.com

Boheme.Fille said...

You know I love this look! That dress is to die for!

P.S: I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog: http://boheme-fille.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-win-great-prizes-with-mochi.html and i would love if you enter.

Llara is the Little Scribbler said...

Woo! Love the bag. There's something very Anne Hathaway about this look.

Anaivilo said...

I know right?? Deci serialul e demential, si paacaaaat ca au putine episoade si ca dureaza un milion de ani pana apare urmatorul. Oricum, ai vazut ultimul episod? E absolut demential! Ma bcuur ca iti place, mie mi l-a recomandat versioara mea. Si da, domnul e una ctor super si ochii lui sunt ...oh freezingly yummy,(if that makes any sense)

Kavery said...

Very chic. The mesh panel looks so good

sacramento said...

I am sooooooo glad to see you posting again in all your beautiful splendour.
You know how close I feel you to my heart.
keep it up, my dear Laura.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SWEETJESS said...

you look so great in this outfit!! love how you mix the two bright colors on accessories with the black dress.

xx

http://sweetfashionsweet.blogspot.com