Monday, January 30, 2012

Electric blue blouse

Hi ! Don't let the smile on my face fool you, I'm  actually pretty mad.
Why, you ask? Well, it has been snowing constantly for the last 4-5 days and everything is covered in snow.
I blame Vaughn Monroe for this! "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!", was it?
I say: "Make it stop Make it stop! Make it stop!" 
I guess there's an upside to this white nightmare though. I took some pictures and I must say the view is breathtaking.
I am wearing a dress from H&M, a random brand blouse and brown boots and a clutch from YKY.m
Until next time, stay warm and think spring!


9 comments:

modniza said...

superb!!! pupici

The Hearabouts said...

Draguuut! Ce bine imi pare ca ai postat :) Love the pics and you know I love the outfit!

Hugs,
S.

Iulia Romana said...

Mi-a fost tare dor de postarile tale ! Imi place foooarte mult outfitul, inveseleste totul in jur :)

PS: I am hosting an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my blog featuring Vedette Shapewear ! You can join it here

Nana said...

I love the color blocking! You look great :) I love your eye shadow<3
xx
Nana

Gabriel Sima said...

Great outfit, I love it! <3

Anaivilo said...

Oh honey, always a pleasure to see you in colors! :D Totally awesome, and yest the weather is...quite something! :D

kittenhood said...

lovely look! you look really nice in that headband and the pink/blue combo is one of my faves.

s a n d r a said...

iii cutie pie, you're back. I should do za same! love the color combo! iese in evidenta in atata alb:) hihi. te-ai tuns sau mi-a crescut mie parul MULT prea repede? :)) il am ca al tau :)))). hope to cya soon. friday maybe? :* kisseees

Kavery said...

Snow can be a drag but it sets off your outfit beautifully