Saturday, December 31, 2011

Kimono

Hi! Well here we are folks, on the very last day of the year. Are you excited? I know everyone is getting ready for tonight's big party right now and I should be getting ready too, but I couldn't exit 2011 without wishing you a Happy New Year.
I want to leave you with an inspirational, motivational quote from Theodore Roosevelt that goes like this: "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character! "

The moral here is that you shouldn't make New Year's Resolutions just to please others or to get their approval. If you don't think there's anything that needs to be changed in your life in 2012, then don't make any changes. As simple as that.

I am wearing a floral print kimono from H&M, a coral pleated skirt from Bershka, Stone Creek purple boots and random brand yellow beanie and blouse.

14 comments:

R@!$4 said...

aaaaaaaaahhhh the H&M choices in your country is SO MUCH better than in mine. i never saw this kimono! so colorful and the usual style that I like.

saehae mani juseyo unni!

modniza said...

happy new year!!

Polka Princess said...

Oooh! That beanie is so cute! :)

A very very happy new year to you & your family!!! Here's looking forward to a fun, fabulous & fashionable year ahead! <3

Naina said...

Love all the super bright colors!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

CheckMyFashion said...

happy new year!! love your color matching!



=======
From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/
An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

Bad Taste Toast said...

Happy new year!

Gosh I love how you paly with all the loud colours and the elegant kimono here! Amazing style :)

Anna Pope said...

Happy new year darling! I must say your outfit is a very chick and kick-ass way to end a year, it looks so good. I especially love the kimono with the fabulous colors, wow ♥

Kavery said...

All those colours on your kimono look so good on you. All the best for this year

Bad Taste Toast said...

Thanks, the ebay bag is my new favourite ;)
Hey, a shooting for a music video sounds exciting to me ;)

Luna Tiger said...

What a beautiful inspiration in this outfit !!! Love how you mix colors and patterns, as always !!!
http://selenite.weebly.com

Anna C said...

I saw this kimono on the H&M web and I really thought about you.:D I love it!
Pupici.

Martina said...

wonderful! love your shoes! Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me!
Please if you follow me on GFC follow me also on Bloglovin' because I haven't still understood if it will be removed! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2642744/please-strike-a-pose
Love, Martina.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

You look amazing. I love this riot of color, the unconventional pairing, and that hat! the Citizen Rosebud

Emanuel I. said...

Ce tare e caciulita si bluzita de sub kimono!
;P