Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair Winter Edition

Hi! Lovely weather were having. NOT! It's been raining for the past days and I have been a wreck ever since. Very depressing ! Luckily, I had the Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair Winter Edition to lighten up my mood. There I met the gang, had some drinks, shared some laughs...the usual.


This month's edition had a "all white" dress code which, of course, I didn't follow because turns out that I don't own anything white. Well, other than Tenshi that is.
Note to self- Buy a white, lace dress.


My outfit consists of a Mango green coat, a coral blazer and pleated dress from H&M, a bag from New Yorker and random brand knitted scarf and shoes.


Silvia and Aleka. Aleka is proudly showing us her new clutch designed by Arina Varga


Speak of the devil. Here's Arina wearing her tuxedo dress.


The sweet Raluca wearing a lovely Christmas tree brooch.


Isabela, the designer behind Lachatterie, is wearing an adorable bunny ears headband. Next to her is the stylish Alex, blogger at Dappergents.ro


La Mode Toujours

13 comments:

sacramento said...

Lovely to see you back in full colour, my dear Laura.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Laura said...

Lovely outfit! And cool pictures!

Anaivilo said...

You looked fabulous!!I adore the colors , they match so great together and I so sorry I missed this edition :(

Luna Tiger said...

What a cool party ! Your look is amazing !!!
http://selenite.weebly.com

Alexandra Rotaru said...

u look gorgeous :D best outfit so far:D am vrut sa imi fac si eu o rochie alba din dantela pt ca am vazut material in Obor, dar nu am timp pana de revelion, e prea complicat:(

Mary_LyL said...

Love this outfit! Beautiful color mix!

VertAnge said...

You look so pretty! Like always!:) I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! I hope 2012 will be as colorful and full of life as your blog!
Sarbatori fericite!

This Charming Style said...

It looks like a lot of fun! It doesn't matter that you didn't wear white - plus you are a colour girl through and through! You look gorgeous :) xx

Polka Princess said...

LOVING your bag & scarf!! <3

Clara Turbay said...

Nice post Merry Xmas!!!
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

Wow! I love everything about this outfit! You are beautiful and all the colors are lovely!

Arianna Luisa said...

LOve this outfit!I like ur blog ;)

http://theowlsstyle.blogspot.com/

Becky Tjandera said...

Aww the colors <3 I love the kimono so much!