Sunday, November 20, 2011

Red dress

Hi ! This me channeling my inner Little Red Ridding Hood. You might have noticed I am not carrying a basket full of goodies but a multi-colored clutch. This is how I roll.
Now, before I go to my granny's house let me fill you in on what I've been up to these past few days.


On Thursday I went to a fashion show where 12 of the hottest Romanian designers of the moment presented their Spring/Summer 2012 collections. The event, Gala Avanpremiere, was at its 9th edition and it was a great success. Iris Serban, Carmen Secareanu, Silvia Serban, Anca si Silvia Negulescu, Rue des Trucs, Sandra Chira, Natalia Vasiliev, Teodora Baciu, Ioana Ciolacu si Alexandra Abraham left a great impression on me with their amazing designs.
You can see some of my favorite pieces at the end of the post. Photo courtesy of Mircea Netea


Time for some bloggers love now. Special thanks to Carina and Bucharest Style for featuring me in their posts. See if you can spot me here and here

I am wearing a red dress from Asos, a double breasted H&M coat, random brand lace-up boots and YKY.m clutch.


Iris Serban - InSide



Rue des Trucs – SS 2012


Agnes Toma –Labels & Tribes


Natalia Vasiliev - Acvatic Ring

13 comments:

sacramento said...

Gorgeous ensemble and clash of colours, dear Laura.
Fabulous photos.
I have been missing your posts a lot.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anaivilo said...

The dress is perfect for you and I am in love with your clutch!! :D:X

Bad Taste Toast said...

You're welcome Laura! May I say you're the queen of colour blocking? I had never thought that red would look so good with the different shades of blue in your clutch! Love your outfit :)

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

beautiful pix thanks for sharing !!

modniza said...

love ykym clutches! le-am vazut la ab fab si mi-au placut toate! love red dress on you! mil besos!

Iulia Romana said...

VAI, rochita iti vine ca turnata :x Si imi place la neeebunie plicul ! N-ai inghetat cand ti-ai facut pozele?

Cat despre Gala, au fost niste colectii superbe - ma bucur enorm ca se organizeaza asemenea evenimente :)

Te pup si o saptamana frumosa iti doresc !

Kavery said...

Asos makes fab dresses in red. I have one too and love that it's a nice red like yours is.

Sam said...

Lurv your red outfit, you are such a classic! The clutch is lovely

AMINTA said...

Oh Colorful laura! This is great.... I love your dress you look like a doll... and runway images are amazing too..

Mani said...

Woooow, I looove the whole look...so chic, so stylish, so feminine!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Alexandra Rotaru said...

:X:X:X:X:X gorgeous

Beckerman Girls said...

BEAUTIFUl red dress!!! We are all about red lips too!!! FANTASTIC hot hot hot!!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Nana said...

wow you look so pretty in red! I love the dress and the clutch!!!