Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The always Absolutely Fabulous Fair

Hi ! I have a confession to make. I feel like these past few months I've been going through a blogger's block. I mean, I had nothing to say and I didn't want to bore you guys with lame speeches and meaningless posts. I wasn't around as much as I wanted in the blogosphere and I neglected everyone.
The lack of inspiration seems to follow me around and I don't know how to get rid of it. 


To my surprise, that didn't affect the relationship with my fellow Romanian bloggers because yesterday, when we met at the Absolutely Fabulous Fair , we laughed and talked for hours like we used to. 
They were very supportive and they understood the reason for my hiatus. That's why I love this community and that's why I am proud to be part of this wonderful community.
Thank you so much guys !

Now, before I get teary eyed and start crying, let me introduce you to the best bloggers in the whole wide world.

From left to right. Costin, Eve , Me, Sandra
The adorable Sam, the bubbly Andreea , the wonderful Oliviana, the brilliant street-style photographer, Raluca 


Oana, Diana and Alina the fabulous duo that  make these events possible, and probably the best Romanian designer, Arina Varga

And here is a picture taken on Halloween with Eve, Sandra, Sandra Pie and Silvia.

19 comments:

DailyGlamour said...

stylish !
xx

Kavery said...

You all look like a very stylish bunch of people

Iulia Romana said...

Sunteti atat de frumosi ci totii incat imi creste inima cand va vad ;x Ma bucur enorm ca blogosfera romaneasca e in expansiune si ca va intalniti atat de des !
Sper ca la urmatoarea editie Absolutely Fabulous sa ajung si eu :*

The Hearabouts said...

Ohmy, our little hearts are piiink, how cute :D. Of course people didn't forget about you, but you should definitely post more often because your style is so unique and everyone knows that. We need you in the blogosphere, honey :D

Tongs of hugs,
S.

Costin Moraru said...

I definitely have to agree with S, you bring something unique to the blogosphere, it wouldn't be the same without you :)
It was so cool that we all got to met @AbFab, can't wait for the next event.
Also, your outfit was sooo cool, and I'm glad you liked the photos I took of you!

Costin M.

Andreea said...

Yeeeey, sunt bubbly sunt bubbly:)) Ma bucur mult ca ne-am vazut Laura, sper sa repetam faza curand:D

:*

Alexandra Rotaru said...

data viitoare cand imi cumpar haine te iau la cumparaturi <3

Polka Princess said...

LOVE the colors you have on! :)

I saw the pictures on Andreea's blog too....looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!

Anaivilo said...

Lovely! I just adooore these events :D We should meet more often, yeeey! :D

Sam said...

It was so great meeting you at the fair on Sunday! I loved your colorful outfit :)

sacramento said...

Nice layering and colour clash,laura
i miss your post you gorgeous girl.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

fhenny said...

all of the bloggers look stunning!
and i really lvoe your colourful outfit

xoxo
style frontier

herenownotforeva said...

i am absolutely loving your friend eve's hair color!!!! i could stare at it forever!

you look beautiful as always laura!!

Luna Tiger said...

Wahooo ! You are all so stylish !!!
http://selenite.weebly.com

LOVE JOICE said...

you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Thanks for sharing my url, I hadn't met many of the Romanian bloggers so far, so it's always so much fun to see them at events like these :) Waiting for the next one!

Bad Taste Toast said...

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that I borrowed one of your photos for a "summing up favourites" post over at my blog. You can see it here:

http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.com/2011/11/summing-up-favourites-8-autumn-love.html

Hope that's okay for you.

Happy Tuesday! :)

QueenDesi said...

You're the master of this color stuff, even before Jill Sander brought back this trend on their runway. Love your style and your friends here. So fun, colorful, and so sophisticated :)

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

freny said...

Can't wait to buy one like of these colorful polka dotted <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-ben-sherman/ben-sherman-eyelet-skirt/p_46.html>Ladies skirts</a>! So cute and chic!