Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pink skirt

Hi guys, how is your weekend so far? I was too lazy to get up early in the morning today to take pictures for my blog , so, I am going to post some unseen outfit pictures I had on my computer. 
These pictures are from last month, when I still had long hair ( sob, sob, sob ) and the weather was very cold. So, the faux fur coat was more than welcomed that day.

It may seem unusual to you that  I chose to wear a pink skirt with something rough and manly, such as my boots, but I've mentioned before how much I love contrasts. A skirt that's made out of lace, that has ruffles and that's pink, might make one feel nauseous, right? That's why I balanced my look by wearing a leopard print coat and boots. The trucker cap wasn't part of the original plan, but I wore it because I wanted to tell people that they have been PUNKED ! I am wearing tights, even if it doesn't seem so. 

I am wearing a leopard print, faux fur coat from Zara, a pink, ruffled skirt from Only, a trucker cap from Roxy, a black body from Vero Moda and no name boots.


24 comments:

sacramento said...

I like you better with shorter hair, laura.
You skirt is so pretty and you ca wear it all the year round.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

So cuteeeee!

Lovely skirt <33

Anaivilo said...

that skirt is yum yum! :X Very Harajuku like and I love it! :D

Indah Nainggolan said...

wooow, cute outfit :):)

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

kittenhood said...

love the nails :X I can never find a nail polish in this color!

Fashion Me Chic said...

You look very nice. Maybe we can follow each other?
http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/

polliani said...

cute

This Charming Style said...

I agree, i love the contrast between girly and tough. The boots are fab!

Trivia said...

i love it! Although you'r mixing pink with leopard and army.. it looks great :) very bold*
Thanks for your comment =))

The Hearabouts said...

I so love your coat!
You are a ray of sunshine, like a colorful doll.

Kisses,
E.

Stiene S. said...

I love your pink skirt, so cute! x

SoapyMermaid said...

I love the mix leopard/bright pink.. you look great :)

Pop Champagne said...

awww the leopard and the pink, that's so fun, reminds me of betsey johnson. and yeeah I gotta cut my hair soon too, it's getting major split ends but I don't want the hairdresser to cut it short because even if you tell them you want a trim they ALWAYS cut it shorter than it needs to be!

Deni said...

lovely outfit...

ps. I would like to invite you to my first giveaway.

x
deni

Saga said...

Really love the skirt! ^^

uhooi said...

"I enjoy your blog so much!
You have beautiful pictures!"


visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Phuong said...

i like pink!

Travel In Style

michelle_ said...

i have the exact same cap as you do lol !!!

xoxo
www.glistersandblisters.com

Mika said...

Buna!

Te invit sa participi la concursul oraganizat de Overseeing Fashion impreuna cu Magazinul Chantal!
Ai sansa de a castiga unul din cele trei premii fabuloase! Si nu uita ca Magazinul Chantal este primul si singurul din tara unde vei putea gasi in curand celebrele Lita by Jeffrey Campbell!

Apasa aici pentru mai multe detalii!

agnes said...

elle est magnifique cette jupe, j'adore, un look qui te vas très bien

Mitzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitzi said...

Love the contrast between the sugary pink skirt and the tough boots! You look great, as usual :)
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :D
M xo

frαnciscααααα said...

love your skirt, so cute! xoxo

Kiran Bajaj Sawhney said...

Your blog is like love at first site for me. You are fabulous.

http://dreamfit.blogspot.com