Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Absolutely Fabulous Fair

Hi. This Sunday I attended the Absolutely Fabulous Fair organized by the stylish duo, Diana Enciu and Alina Tanasa and I had a fabulous time with some of my favorite Romanian Bloggers. 

I met with Sandra and Eve from The Hearabouts and they were kind enough to take these amazing pictures for me. I didn't bring my camera and now that I see how the pictures turned out, I am glad I left mine at home because their camera is a 100 times better than mine. 

I finally met Anaivilo, from Wonder Fashion who wore the most beautiful maxi skirt ever. She designed it herself, can you believe it? She was turning heads in her outfit and everyone wanted to snap a picture of her. 


Costin ,one of the few male Romanian fashion bloggers I know, was also there and although he was in a hurry, he took some pictures with us. 
Alice from Dulapul Bunicii , was participating, selling her latest hand made accessories and we dropped by to say hi and to see her stand. She had support from Denisa, from Fashion in my eyes who kept her company the whole time.

The headband that Anaivilo is wearing in the first picture is Alice's creation. Impressive right? She also had brooches with Audrey Hepburn and headbands with roses. You can check out her work here.

The girls from Bucharest Style were on duty, like usual, photographing the event's best dressed. It was so nice to see them again and have a little chat. 



23 comments:

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Lovely outfits!! So rock <33

JAZZA. said...

wow, you are all so pretty :) love your outfits

Atelier

Eugenia Enciu
said...

<3

Viv said...

great outfits, i adore the hair color!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Anaivilo said...

Ce frumos! Very nice words about us dear;) We thank you. Sper sa te revad joi ;)

Cecille said...

gorgeous girls!

sacramento said...

I love you all!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alice in vintageland said...

I love your dress so much - both the silhouette and print are amazing, also those shoes are crazy pretty. I'm very grateful for your very nice words, I do appreciate them a lot.:). All the photos are WOW – all you girls look great!

Kavery said...

Great , chic outfits.

uhooi said...

Amazing photos!


visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Andreea said...

So many pretty girls:D

Lee Oliveira said...

Looks like your had a fabulous time.
Those girls are gorgeous... Love your printed dress.
Ps. I am so sorry if I haven't been able to read your blog lately.. I was on holiday.. but I am back now!
Lee x

Alexandra said...

seems like you had so much fun ! Love the red of the hairstyles <3 And everyone is dresses so well!

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Pop Champagne said...

those headbands are very impressive, and I love what you are wearing, man those girls hair is soo red, I want my hair that red but it fades so quickly on my head then it turns into a yucky orange :( sigh

yiqin; said...

I adore the red hair.

michelle_ said...

you all look soooo pretty !
not to mention the stylish outfits !


glisters and blisters

herenownotforever said...

Very cool...everyone here looks like fastionistas...me likey!!!

Mia said...

You guys look so beautiful. I see headbands everywhere so maybe you're talking about the one from the first picture, it's so adorable.

P.S. - I'm glad to be see you again :D

herenownotforever said...

hey laura i awarded you something...check my blog in an hour or so!

SoapyMermaid said...

so many stylish pretty girls..

Wynne Prasetyo said...

great outfits!

Tria Zaluska said...

woaa! long time not visiting your blog! really missing it..

love your outfit Laura (always!), looks all of you have great times..

TheFashionWizard said...

love your top in this picture