Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beso

This review is sponsored by Beso.com

So, if you haven't heard about this online shopping site before, I will give you a brief description of the site right here on my blog.

When I first came across Beso, I was very pleased to see it has a very attractive design and that its very user friendly. The turquoise that prevails in Beso has a calming, peaceful effect on the eyes, and the touches of purple are very appealing. 
 
The slogan of Beso, “Shop it all”, indicates the fact that you can browse a variety of products. If you're looking for either furniture, jewelery, make-up or clothes, you can notice right from the start that you've come to the right place.

But you know clothes are my only weakness, so, I started browsing immediately for skirts, dresses and blazers. There were so many items to choose from and many of them were on sale. I had to focus and sort items out, or else I would have pulled an all-nighter browsing through all the items.
 
Luckily, the categories are displayed right at the top, making it very easy for visitors to notice them and choose one.  The browse box comes in handy if you know exactly what you are looking for and helps you skip a couple of steps.  

Also, you can take a look at the “What we love right now” section of Beso. I think its a great addition to the site because I enjoy seeing what the team of the website recommends, as well as their selection of favorite products.  This way, I feel like I’m getting tips from experts that make my life so much easier when I am indecisive about what I should purchase online.   


So, I decided to look at the Skirts” category. I chose the “Forever 21” brand at “Refine by”, clicked on sort by:  price low to high and the results were great.

I love the eye catching selection of the Forever 21 women's skirts displayed on the products page. 

The skirts are colorful and come in a variety of sizes and lengths that can appeal to a broader audience.

 I found one skirt that I really like, this one 
 
 
 and the link redirected me exactly to the product on their website. I also noticed the Add to favorites button that I find very useful for keeping track of items I loved most on the website.  At the “ My Beso” section, I can just click on my favorites to see my selection of favorite items.

I like how the description of the product is displayed right next to the picture of the skirt.  The only thing that I would add is the size chart for products because it may turn out that your size isn’t available for that product when you click “Go to this store”.
Isn't it lovely?
After I was done browsing through the skirts category, I clicked on the "Blazers"category to see what's available over there.

 I like how the page offers a wide selection of items that can suite women needs. There are blazers  that can be worn at formal meetings and there are blazers that are more casual.

So, that was my impression of this great online shopping site. I hope you've enjoyed my review and if you want to check out Beso, you will see that all content is freely available to non-registered users. However, if you do decide to create an account by using the “Sign In” button, you have the chance to win a $250 Cash Shopping Splurge. 

Signing up for an account is suddenly very tempting to me; whoever had this idea sure knows the way to a customer's heart.  

11 comments:

sacramento said...

I will have a good look. Thank you Laura.
YOu knoe that beso means kiss, don´t you???
So besos to u.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Andreea said...

E de scotocit clar:D

Andreea said...

E de scotocit clar:D

Lee Oliveira said...

Thanks for the tip Laura. I just popped over and notice they have mens so will check it out when I have a bit more time. Bookmarked already.

Lee
x

Molly O said...

Nice! I love reviews. I'm going to be doing a review of shoedazzle.com soon, so keep an eye out!

Anaivilo said...

Haaaa, thanks for sharing! Ma duc acum sa privesc :D

Faboulista said...

so this website basically does comparison shopping for you in some ways or tries to help you narrow down your searches to the exact product u are looking for?
right? must check it out cause sometimes i always wish there was a shortcut for finding things faster on the internet.
xoxo
mina

michelle_ said...

thanks for letting us know about Beso !
ps. im really loving the shade of purple of the scarf.. from your previous post :)

papillonchouette said...

Great review!! I'll check it out! xxx

Amélia Delessi said...

The shop is so tempting and the skirts are beautiful. My heart is beating fast because of this skirt http://www.beso.com/forever-21/womens-skirts/forever21-abstract-woven-skirt/2316657683/detail

Kavery said...

Great website. Everything is in one place.

Share It