I hope it's something temporary or else I might have to paint sheep on the ceiling.
Anyway, I've been waiting to show you this faux fur vest I bought a couple of weeks ago. I've pictured it right from the start with a long sleeved denim shirt and boots. A faux fur vest or coat can be quite elegant and I wanted to style it different than people would normally wear it, so, I went for a urban look. Acid wash denim leggings and a pair of boots did the trick.
What do you say? Is it better to wear faux fur with elegant outfits, or is it ok to think outside the box and come up with a fun way to wear it?
P.S. I want to thank the lovely Anaivilo from Wonder Fashion for awarding me with the Stylish Blogger Award.
I have to share 7 things about me with you.
Looking through my blog archive, I've noticed I did something similar a couple of times.
So, because of my lack of sleep ( lack of concentration) I will repost 7 fun facts about me.
1) I am left-handed and I have the worst handwriting ever.
2) I've been a vegetarian for 4 years now but even before I gave up eating meat I barely ate any.
3) My favorite subject in school was History.
4) I am afraid of the dark and I sleep with the light on ever since I was a little kid.
5) I grew up listening to 80's music and my all time favorite band is "The Cure".
6) My hands are always cold, no matter the weather. Does that mean my heart is warm?
7) I would love to live in Japan or South Korea because I love their culture.