1) I wore a school uniform for 12 years, so, when I got into college I wanted to make up for lost time and wear everything that I couldn't before. That's the main reason why my style is so colorful and bold.
2) My favorite designer is Rei Kawabuko and my fashion icon is Miroslava Duma.
3) I am a perfectionist and always try to improve myself, if you have been following me from the beginning you've might have noticed that through my blog.
4) My dream job is to work as a fashion stylist for musicians, but I have no idea how to achieve this goal since all my life I've trained myself for a different career. Any tips on how to make my dream come true?
5) I would like to learn how to ride a bicycle.
6) I like to go shopping by myself because I usually spend hours browsing for the perfect items and I don't want to torture others while doing so.
7) Last one. Hm...I do not know what else to tell you, so how about you help me out and ask me anything you want. I will answer you in my next post.
Now, about today's outfit. I wore a trench coat from Mango, Ugg boots, green bag from Promod, leggins and blouse from Vero Moda
P.S. I want to thank the lovely Mina from Faboulista for featuring me in one of her posts. I am honoured to be featured among other 3 Romanian fashion bloggers that I really admire. Check it out here