Monday, October 25, 2010

Purple Trench

Hi. Bet you didn't expect to see me back so soon, right? Well, I've been a busy bee these past few days and took many pictures just to make sure I have what to post in case of emergency (aka bad weather). But first things first, I promised to share 7 things about me. I was tagged by Simona from La Boheme, thank you, I will try my best to tell you interesting facts about me. 

1) I wore a school uniform for 12 years, so, when I got into college I wanted to make up for lost time and wear everything that I couldn't before. That's the main reason why my style is so colorful and bold. 
2) My favorite designer is Rei Kawabuko and my fashion icon is Miroslava Duma.
3) I am a perfectionist and always try to improve myself, if you have been following me from the beginning you've might have noticed that through my blog.
4) My dream job is to work as a fashion stylist for musicians, but I have no idea how to achieve this goal since all my life I've trained myself for a different career. Any tips on how to make my dream come true? 
5) I would like to learn how to ride a bicycle.  
6) I like to go shopping by myself because I usually spend hours browsing for the perfect items and I don't want to torture others while doing so.
7) Last one. Hm...I do not know what else to tell you, so how about you help me out and ask me anything you want. I will answer you in my next post. 


Now, about today's outfit. I wore a trench coat from Mango, Ugg boots, green bag from Promod, leggins and blouse from Vero Moda 

P.S. I want to thank the lovely Mina from Faboulista for featuring me in one of her posts. I am honoured to be featured among other 3 Romanian fashion bloggers that I really admire. Check it out here 




32 comments:

Cecille said...

love the colour combination!

Cecille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Beautiful trench!!


LOVEEEEE <3

Stefani said...

Love that trench!The color is beautiful!

sacramento said...

I found you in her blog, and i am soooooo glad about it. You look lovely.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

20 York Street said...

J'adore ton manteau! Vraiment beau!

And - I love love your bangs!

besos,

Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

fuyume said...

yay u love japanese fashion too. i found u via ifb i blog about japanese fashion too :) im following u now :)

http://fuyume.net

Sunshine Sarah said...

So pretty! Love the tights!

Sarah.

classiq said...

Purple and turquoise: perfect match

hiven said...

stunning
xx

Heels lover said...

The colour combo is just perfect!I love your trench :)

Lee Oliveira said...

A perfect stylist needs to know how to use all colours very well.. And you tick all the boxes..
You will be fantastic
Follow your dreams and be fabulous like you are.

Ps.. obsessed with the deep purple coat
LOx

FashionJazz said...

Love your trench babe and you would make a really good stylist!! Mwah xxx

Nana said...

love your coat! lovely colour combination. :)xx

Alma said...

Foarte dragut trench-ul, viu colorat. Si am unul pe verde exact ca al tau.:P

ching said...

love.love.love.

michelle_ said...

purple is my favorite color .. so this look definitely deserves a "gold star" :)

i love the socks too !

thanks for dropping by !
www.GlistersAndBlisters.com

VertAnge said...

Great color mix...as usual :)
PS: I gave you a vote in The One Magazine contest.

MarchMusings said...

That trench is so perfect for the blue dress and the fallen leaves behind. Gorgeous Laura.

The Hearabouts said...

You have the cutest, most colorful trench coats ever :X

In reply to your comment: You'd laugh if you knew where we took the pictures. It's not at all as glam as it seems :P. The location is Gara de Vest, Ploiesti (we tried to ignore the packs of stray dogs, the gipsy kids and the train drivers staring at us :P)

S.

Pop Champagne said...

hahaha I understand what you mean by you went to a private school, I was there for a year and after that I went outfit crazy lol. and dressing for musicians would be neat!

Maria Evans said...

Nice trench girl!
I do like your bag! Its sooo nice!

Hope to see u in my blog! =)

ME,

ivyoaks said...

You look very fab in purple and blue.

better days said...

Thats so cool that you made up for lost time..after that uniform decade.

Love the trench.

Boheme.Fille said...

Love your use of colors and adorable trench! Thanks for doing the 7 things...thing:)))

QueenDesi said...

you're not Laura if you not look so colorfull :))
it's funny.. i just post about one of my fave fashion icon Miroslava Duma, check it out!!
and just like you i always love to spent my to shop just by myself :))
have a great day girl :))

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

La p├ępite modeuse said...

great outfit :) <3

lucy and sarah said...

So love the Popsicle colors. Great boots too.

better days said...

Wishing you a wonderful Halloween Weekend!

Katariina said...

Love your style and colours what it is!Happy weekend!♥

oomph. said...

wow, love all your colors here!

www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

Kitschmoog said...

I love a lot of combination of your outfits, there are so stylish and original .
A touch of vintage inspiration with nice colors ( purple coat, green boots ,sweater, color tights and over the knee socks ... ) it si a real 70's come back revisited show !
with good arrangements and ideas.
difficult to post all comment in one day , but I can say : Congratulations ! I vote and hype for You in contests !