Saturday, May 1, 2010

Features and Interviews

Hypeed Fashion Magazine- Color up contest winner.  Click here




 Hypeed Leg it. Click here

Hypeed Tutu Skirts. Click here

 Trendtation Look of the day. Click here

Vanidad Magazine Spain Look of The day feature

Click here

English Translation 
-Your plans for next year?
I never make plans because I've realized that they don't always turn out exactly how I've hoped for. I'll just have to wait and see what the future holds for me.
-What is your last purchase?
A hooded faux fur vest from a store in Bucharest. I haven't worn it yet though, but I am sure it will match pretty much everything in my wardrobe. Also, it seems that fur vests are everywhere this season, so, I think I made the right choice purchasing one.
-Where would you like to be in this moment?
In Seoul at a Big Bang concert.
-What present would you want to receive for Christmas?
I really want a silk scarf from Kenzo. It was love at first sight, the colors are spectacular.
-Which book are you reading now?Aristotle's Politics


Cover Model - Mode Republic 
click here 
 

The One Magazine- Street Chic -June 09, 2011. Click here
The One Magazine- Street Chic -April 12, 2011. Click here
The One Magazine- Street Chic -April 04, 2011. Click here
The One Magazine- Street Chic - February 17, 2011. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - February 02, 2011. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - December 15, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - December 10, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - November 29, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - November 16, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - October 28, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - October 21, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - October 08, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - September 20, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - August 27, 2010. Click here
The One Magazine -Street Chic - August 13, 2010. Click here

Elle Romania - Street Style - December 08, 2010. Click here
Elle Romania - Street Style - November 21, 2010. Click here
Elle Romania - Street Style - November 08, 2010. Click here
Elle Romania - Street Style - October 19, 2010. Click here
Elle Romania - Street Style - September 16, 2010. Click here
Elle Romania - Street Style - September 14, 2010. Click here



Bucharest Style, Inspirational Style. Click here



Interview for Bucharest Style. Read the Romanian version here
English Translation

1. What's your everyday style?

My style is very colorful and bold. I am influenced by Korean and Japanese culture and you can tell that just by looking at my outfits. I would say that I have a feminine, yet edgy, tough style. I always match feminine garments such as, skirts, dresses with boots and high top sneakers

2. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
It's hard for me to pick just one, but I have to say my absolute favorite is my blue blazer from Zara. Ever since I've seen it in Talor Tomassi's outfits I feel in love with it and I just had to have it.

3. Give us a fashionable tip

Wear clothes that reflect your personality and you can never do wrong. You don't have to wear the latest trends if they don't define you.

4. Predictions for the next season

Because the fashion industry is still affected by the global economical crisis, I think designers won't experiment with prints and colors as much as they used to do. So, I think we'll see the same trends we saw last season.


TinaR Bloggeritele ♥ TinaR



Other Features
Yvan Rodic's Visual Blog, click here
Faboulista's blog, click here 
Papillon Chouette's blog, click here
Interview for Mode Republic, click here
Mis Papelicos's blog. Click here
Nana Stars's blog. Click here 
Kittenhood's Blog. Click here
Miss Influenced's blog. Click here
Look 10's blog. Click here 
Le blog de Berrydelight, click here
Absolutely Fabulous Magazine, click here
Bucharest Style, click here

Bad Taste Toast, click here



  Joy Magazine Romania- April 2014
 


3 comments:

Abby said...

Congratulations!

Emiko said...

Wow congratulations!! :D :D

kot-itsa said...

congrats girl!!you have to make a tutorial how you do your eyes makeup