Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vintage look

This stripped skirt has been sitting in the closet for so long that it got mad at me and actually demand that I wear it.I had no choice but to obey. I also wore a turtle neck blouse, that I love, even tough I am not a big fan of long sleeves blouses
I matched the skirt with my lace up medium heel shoes.I posted  a picture where you can see them.The skirt is from Vero Moda ,a brand I am very fond of and it has a vintage l feel about it. That was my outfit for today,be sure to check out my new looks because I am preparing my summer wardrobe.See you soon ♥                       
              

16 comments:

Anda said...

girl friend...i love the outfit! the skirt is very cute and i love the boots! sorry that i signed off so suddenly...the stupid electricity!!! anyway...<3<3<3<3

Elizabeth said...

i absolutly love your outfit!!! that skirt is adorable, and those shoes are amazing. :)

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Love your hair!!

I wanted to invite you to visit my collages fashion blog: BlueisinFashionthisYear.com
Thank you :)

rouli said...

cool posts!!!

your blog is so cute!!!!!!!!

come visit me!!!!!

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Bad Taste Toast said...

your skirt is so cool! I love to find new blogs and I really like yours :)

Lori said...

thanks for the comment! the girl you are talking about is freja beha erichsen ;)

Gela said...

you are incredibly cute! <3


http://boatridethroughthesky.blogspot.com/

Rachel Lynne said...

Love the outfit! The skirts my absolute favorite, great post! Check out my blog :)


http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

hey!!!!!!thanks for comm:))

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Valentina_s said...

nice

follow me
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

lovely outfit!...nice pictures

Nana said...

cute blog! I love your outfit and your hair, too. cute girl :)xx

Nana

Nicole Jarecz said...

cute outfit, i love your bangs btw!

Laura said...

amazing skirt!! love it!
xx
Laura

www.pursesandi.com

L. - Parce que la mode est aussi haut-savoyarde said...

Wow, this skirt is so beautiful!! :O

Kiss.

Emiko said...

Oh I absolutely adore this outfit! :D