Wednesday, April 21, 2010

True Blue

Yes ,I know, nerd glasses and graffiti don't go really well together.It's like a smart kid gone bad.Now he is in a chess club and the next thing you know he's with a gang painting on walls :))
What can I say,I am one tough cookie.I am sorry I've been MIA for so long but the weather has been really bad here and I have to work on my bachelor's degree as well...better stop hanging with the bad kids around the block and get serious about my studies.The tank top is from New Yorker,love the color and the high-top sneakers are from Skechers .See you soon
                


10 comments:

Anda said...

girl friend...again i love the outfit!! exactly my style!!! and don't worry nerd glasses and graffiti look good together :D <3<3

~勝美~ said...

Aw, your skirt!! <3 A lot of layers, so cute!
Also, the graffiti background is so cool!!

L. - Parce que la mode est aussi haut-savoyarde said...

This outfit is so cool!

Kiss.

Fashion She Says said...

You look so cute! Love your eyeglasses & hair xx

sayablack said...

Your jacket color is awesome!
Looovely outfit<3

Dylana Suarez said...

You look so cool girl!

une fille pas comme les autres said...

très jolie cette jupe tutu!
j'aime beaucoup!

The Petite Blogger said...

greta outfit!!! love the tutu! so girlie yet edgy look!

xoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your bangs and glasses! And yeah, that's like the same skirt that I have. I looove that skirt! Now I am going to check out your blog! Welcome back to my cyber place any time!

Phuong said...

love the blue jacket