Sunday, April 25, 2010

Park

Today was too cold for this time of year but at least I got to wear my Peter Pan boots one last time until autumn.Yesterday,on the other hand, was too warm.Talk about schizophrenic weather,right?

I spent my weekend in two of the most beautiful parks in my city and I wanted to share pictures with both outfits.The color combination it's the same for the both looks,purple and green.
The style is different though.We have a feminine,chic outfit for today (1st picture) and a fresh outfit for yesterday (2nd picture).

A big shout out to my friends who took these lovely pictures this weekend.I had a great time,thank you both (Unnie♥ saranghe).I also want to wish Happy Birthday to Jay Park,one of the most talented Korean-American artists.May all your wishes come true Pink Grandpa ♥  
       
                                                                                       
                   

12 comments:

Anda said...

hey girl friend...i love the outfit and i totally love the dress! the pictures are awesome...the park is very beautiful! <3<3<3<3<3
oh...and HAPPY B-DAY Jay!!! and for tomorrow...HAPPY B-DAY Daesung :D <3<3<3

L. - Parce que la mode est aussi haut-savoyarde said...

You are very pretty without your glasses!

But, your glasses is so fashion!

Kiss.

~勝美~ said...

Ok, one day is warm, the other is cold... hehe! The same way here, and it's terrible, don't you think? It's hard to decide if you need to get a coat or not... x.x

Anyway, I loved your white jacket! So feminine! It matches the skirt perfectly!

Yary and Sary said...

loving the outfits very very much!
Yaary.

Emiko said...

It seems like many countries in Europe have this as we both call schizofrenic weather XD
I absolutely love the purple skirt *___* the lace and then the color, oh gosh I'm in love with a garment, it can't be healthy XD

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

lovely outfits...great post...amazing

Steroids Blog said...

those glasses make u soo nerdy it's amaxing how they change your look :-)

evita nuh said...

you are soooo gergousss! love love love your style, and I must say, you look so cute with or without glasses!

CMA said...

loving the splashes of purple!
love your blog, great inspiration!
thanks for sharing, love it

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

The (Style) Realist said...

love the mix of purple and green...i did that today with my work outfit...although you kind of feel like Barney, it's definitely a chic Barney lol

http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

you look great!i love how you match colours !lovely outfit!

Nicole Jarecz said...

i love the first look!