Saturday, April 3, 2010

Leopard


Happy Easter everyone ♥ I hope you are having a lovely time wherever you are.
I had big plans with the pictures for today but the wind and the bright sunlight made it impossible for me even to take off my glasses.So,I posted a picture where you can actually see my eyes,well at least one of them :))

I love my bangs but it's so annoying when the wind starts blowing, it flies in a million different places.It makes me want to grab a pair of scissors and cut them off.No,I am just kidding, I am not that extreme.


So, anyway I am wearing something I've always wanted,a leopard faux fur and one of my favorite ruffled skirts.The sunglasses have a vintage feel about them and they make every look sophisticated.
I am sure you've met Uggs by now :)) Some may hate these boots but I LOVE THEM.It's not even funny I never take them out on a rainy or on a snowy day just so they can be safe .Yes, I am that sensitive when it comes to clothes.





5 comments:

Anda said...

girl friend...i have sunglasses just like yours :D and i totally love the skirt<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 and the butterfly on it :D ^_^

Glam Girl said...

I love that leopard coat, I have one also! Nice skirt!

MEF said...

love your outfit!

Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

What the Street Wears said...

u're so pretty!

Kitty said...

Just bought a coat exactly like that, loves it :)