Friday, April 2, 2010

Green Rose

Hi I don't feel very talkative today so will make it short :))Today's look was casual yet feminine.I wore grey harem pants, turtleneck and a simple black jacket.I thought the jacket looked kind of dull so I added a green rose brooch that looks fabulous with my green pumps.
I think I am slowly turning into a geek since I am going out these days  looking like a book worm :)) That reminds me of a funny story.I was waiting in the bus station the other day and some girls spotted me and said something like "Doesn't she look like Ugly Betty?" I had my bangs out and these frames so I do think I resembled her.Anyway I will be back soon with some new looks,stay tuned ♥
                                                                                                                                                                                   




3 comments:

Anda said...

girl friend...you did it again!!! i love the pants, the glasses and the shoes!!!overall...i love the outfit!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Anda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Merily said...

love the colour of the shoes!