Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Graffiti

I've always loved these graffiti walls so I decided to use them in today's photoshoot.Today's theme was "Ghetto Look" so,I wore a face print grey tee and a grey beanie.The blazer was featured in another post but today I've posted a picture where you can see the pins better.To complete the look I wore plaid shorts and high-top sneakers.I've just realized that the print of my t-shirt has similar sun glasses.If the print were a real guy we would be like a matching couple,Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake anyone?



Hey there,I am going to show you a trick,look
                                    Wheeeee!
                           Did you see that?

6 comments:

Anda said...

cool cool cool girl friend!!! i totally love the outfit!!! especially the beanie and t-shirt!!! <3<3

~勝美~ said...

Wow, your glasses and the print on your T-shirt, matching! -*o*-
I'm in love with your style! So cool!

And said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL...the trick! didn't see that coming!(now here i come come...you know) =)))))) omoshiroi!!!!<3

shenai said...

love your blazer! so cute!

http://midnighteaparty.blogspot.com/

My Bliss is This Way said...

thanks for the comment!! love the look you have on here, especially the blue blazer and the hat (i want a hat like that!!)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

L. - Parce que la mode est aussi haut-savoyarde said...

I discover your blog with Aurélie, Une fille pas comme les autres, and I love your blazer!! :O

Where does it come from?

Kiss.